Saturday 3 April 2010

Who's a clever girl then?

Woo :) I have been picked as part of the new intake of Lily-Boo's Boutique Design Team!

I am really really excited and have been grinning stupidly all night.

I am really excited (do you get that i'm really excited, yet?) to be part of this group of talented ladies and look forward to working on my first design team Boo cards :)

If you don't know what a Boo is, click here (and be prepared to get stern looks from your paypal account!)

Night all, and Happy Easter, I hope you get to spend lots of quality time with your families.

K xx

3 comments:

Loopylou. said...

whoop whoop!! and we are proud to have you hunny xxxx

~JulieH~ said...

Welcome to Lily-Boos Kat! Love your creations
Juliexx

Craftbugmum said...

Great news, yeah you must be so excited. Good Luck