Sunday 11 April 2010

Spring has sprung!!


I was a little nervous about posting this card in case I opened the door tomorrow morning to a blizzard!

However, I really think that spring has, at last, sprung :) This card is for the April Lily-Boo challenge which is for yellow and greens and spring colours :) I also added a lovely blue sky, which we've had a few of this last week!

The image is from the Lily-Boo's Boutique Circles collection 5 set which can be found here and it's a REALLY versatile set that I think pairs brilliantly with the round scallop nesties :)


5 comments:

Loopylou. said...

i love this card kat, guess i NEED me some scalloped circle nesties!!!! hugs lou xxxx

Craftbugmum said...

What a cheery card love the colours. I must learn to colour

Kerry said...

The spring colours on your card are just gorgeous xx

Unknown said...

Hi stumbled over your blog, oohhh your cards are so fab so fresh looking they all look fab, very insperational. I have become a follower. Your work is great well done you.
Love and bugsx

TheKatsWhiskers said...

thanks uglybug1!!