Sunday 26 April 2009

Sunday Laziness!

Hi :)

I am usually really really bad at blogging, so i'm going to make a concerted effort to post more :)

I haven't made anything very much at all lately. I recently started a new job and it is INSANELY busy all day long, which is nice in as far that the days go fast, but it leaves me completely drained at the end of the day, so after I have made dinner and washed the dishes I basically want to put down roots somewhere and not move :)

I went out yesterday though and ended up in a Ryman stationers. They usually have a small selection of crafty stuff (all at premium prices, obviously) I noticed that they had some fiskars eyelet things. So I bought a couple of packs of mixed size eyelets and the pack of three eyelet setters. MAN these things are NOISY!!!!!!! They are basically two heavy bits at each end, joined by a spring so when you pull one up, you drop it down and it either punches you a hole or sets the eyelet. I can certainly see the benefits of the crop-a-dile if you craft late at night :)

Anyway, I just made a card base and put two eyelets in, it looks cute :)

I am going to finish it off today and will come back and post a picture later :)

I hope you have a great Sunday.

1 comment:

Loopylou. said...

am eagerly waiting for the piccy kat!!! lol!!! xxxx